Hi. :)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hithere13, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hithere13

Hithere13 Member

Don't know what to do. I just want to die. I've had feelings in my young teens where I have wanted to attempt it just so people would notice? But now I just want to die. Have a very hectic life which can be awful at times but better at others. Did some silly things before this big low and was arrogant and drinking lots. I've not been to a doctor, however I have been speaking to a priest who is a close friend of a friend despite being agnostic.

Just can't put my finger on why my feelings are so extreme.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you can talk to someone welcome to SF this is a great place to talk and to get support as well Have you seen anyone about your thoughts called your doctor If they get worse it would be a good idea to get professional help okay :hugtackles::hugtackles:

3. Hithere13

Hithere13 Member

Thank you. :) It's good to know there are places like here for people to talk to other people in the same position. My closest friend actually had already lost 2 friends to suicide and it is difficult to talk about so I'm glad this is here.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Welcome to SF. Please don't give up. Sorry to hear that your friend has lost 2 friends to suicide. Suicides cause more suicides. I really believe that. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.