Discussion in 'Welcome' started by living4today, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. living4today

living4today New Member

I'm here because I have been having thoughts of suicide. I don't want to tell anyone because they'll just say I'm trying to get attention or they say my problems aren't even that big of deal. But it is to me. And even if they say something to stop me, my thoughts just keep coming back. I have even had a little plan in my head about what I would do. One time, I was so angry at myself that I drove wrecklessly hoping that I would get into a car accident and just go. But always, I would pull myself back from the edge of this black hole and drive back home. I just don't know how to live anymore. I am frustrated and angry about what is going on. I can't change anything.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI glad you are talking here reaching out here for help okay. YOur problems are just as important as someone elses keep talking okay so other can help you.
  3. Darkness Inside

Darkness Inside Account Closed

Hey Living4Today, welcome to the forum. Hope you get the proper support here.
  4. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

welcome to SF!!!

you can talk to us...we won't accuse you of looking for attention...

many of us are in the same place as you are...
    nobody around us understands...
    but ppl here at SF do...so i think you'll find the support you need here...

hang in there...
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello!! Welcome to the forums.. Your thoughts are important to us.. Let us help..Hopefully we will be able to get you on a positive path..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.