Hi :-(

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by fire234, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fire234

fire234 New Member

hi im from the uk and feeling bad for a rew years now. gambling is my problem. every peeny i get. its like there is a poison in my mind wanting me to mess my life up! i just want it to stop:grr:

2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey Fire234,

Welcome to Suicide Forums, I two am from the UK and so are many others you are not alone, if you need someone to talk to don't be scared to PM me :hug:
    Gambiling is a very addictive game it seems like you have got addicted could you speak to someone about this?

3. fire234

fire234 New Member

hi i have been to GA and have spoken to everyone after i got myself into debt time after time. i have been at it for about 10 years and have tried to give it up many times. i always go back to it and let it mess my life up. i would give anything to stop.

4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

When you feel like you are gonna gamble, think of something you enjoy which will keep your mind of it and hopefully make you forget it for the rest of the day, how wwould that feel? Seems like you need a lot of help with your gambleing issue good night its 01:34 :) x

5. fire234

fire234 New Member

Thanks for your feedback. sweet dreams. Saw your profile and was surprised at your age. hope your bullies get bored and your life gets better.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi welcome to SF hugs

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am sorry to hear about your gambling addiction. Some people are prone to addictions and it can be extremely difficult to defeat them. You mentioned that you had been to GA. I am wondering if you were ready for it at the time. Sometimes, even though you want to stop an addiction, for some reason you are not really ready. Do you have a support system at home? A well developed support system is crucial in helping you to deal with an addiction. I am glad you are reaching out. We will do what we can to help you through this. :hug:

8. fire234

fire234 New Member

thanks for the welcomes. yeah support system is fantastic my wife and family couldnt help me more. its just me fucking my life up and the peoples around me!

9. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hello

10. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Sorry for the late hello. Welcome to SF. I hope thimgs get better for you very soon.

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you tried other therapies to helpwith your addiction Psychologist that can help you change your thought patterns get to the root of why you need to do what you do. Just a thought hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.