Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ~Sara~, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Sara~

~Sara~ New Member

Hi this is my first time here. I am scared to say too much but really am desperate to find a place for support. Sorry thats all I can say for now and thank you for reading this ~SARA~(not my real name)

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Sara im glad you came here for support When you are ready let us know what is happening okay and how we can help you hugs

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. :)

4. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Welcome

5. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hello Sara x

6. kobie76

kobie76 Well-Known Member

Hi Sara, welcome to SF

Feel free to post when you're ready :hug:

7. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Hi Sara, I hope your able to reach out to us when your ready.

8. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

take ur time here no need to rush into it ok. why r u so scared of sara we all a family here to hwelp other on this site.

9. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Sara :welcomee: to Suiccide Forum, I'm glad you have found us and reaching out for support many people would try our best to help you, please tell us whats happening for you when your ready :hug:

10. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Hello there, and welcome to SF. I'm glad that you have found your way here. Hopefully, you can tell us a little more about what is hurting you right now and we can try and help.

11. ~Sara~

~Sara~ New Member

thanks everyone for your replies.guess i/we afraid because of a lot of things but one of the big ones is because we are DID people will think i/we are not real or weird cause we have been called liars before and that really hurt us. but life is really hard and lots of scary things going on maybe we can write more soon:hamster::anony: these are really cute! ~sara~

12. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hello, welcome to sf. i hope you find the support your looking for. if you ever need anything feel free to PM me. take care! looking forward to seeing you post more.

13. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

:welcome:

Nobody pushes you here to talk about problems but if you need to talk then this is a good place i think.

Hope you get some support while hanging around here :smile:

14. oval

oval Well-Known Member

welcome to SF, sara :smile:

15. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Sara, welcome to the forums :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.