Discussion in 'Welcome' started by special_needs, Sep 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. special_needs

special_needs Well-Known Member

hi everyone....
    first of all, i obviously want to stay anonimous, so lets just say im lokich... the age i´ve wrote in the registration is fake too, im younger than that.
    well, im a boy, and i´ve been thinking about suicide for a couple of months....
    i have some different kind of problems... at home, my parents are always shouting with each other and with me... at school, almost everyone disrispect me... i really dont understand why, i dont have a strange appearence or something like that...i have some friends, but i think they dont understand me... like no one does... (these facts arent recent: they´ve been like this always)
    Im always thinking the other people are better than me, im too much non-confident.... Im also very shy.....
    i also cant show everyone else who i really am... the person i am during the day is completely different from what i really am...i dont know why, but everytime i try to be myself, i fail... i just live representing a person im not....
    but my main reasons for wanting to die arent those.... for some months i´ve been realising that the world is just too bad.... only the bad people have a good live... sometimes i compare myself to other people at school and i see something: im always ready to help anyone, i never do anything bad to no one... but i´ve this fucking life, and the bad people have always great lifes...

just curiosity: how old are you?

my main language isnt english, so im sorry if i wrote something wrong...
  2. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Hey Lokicth ^_^ Welcome to the forum. I'm Fiona :)

To answer your question, I'm seventeen.

Also, I've seen English people with English worse than yours, so don't worry about it ^_^

3. special_needs

happy to read that ! =)

by the way, is it normal that people as young as you post in this forum?
  4. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Yeah. There's people the same age as me here, and people younger.
  5. special_needs

oh ok! that means im not alone! im 15....
    by the way, thanks for reply
  6. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

^__^ No problem. You can PM me whenever you like. I'm here a lot.
  7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

hey, im 19 and i can't relate to some of the stuff you stated in your first post, feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk

take care :hug: vikki x
  8. special_needs

you cant? like what?
  9. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I'd imagine she's made a typo, and means she can :)

Hi :)

I'm Joe and I'm 16 :)

PM me if you ever need

Take care

10. CuriosityWasFramed

CuriosityWasFramed Well-Known Member

Hey Lokicth i'm 15 too! Welcome ! :smile:
  11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

joe was right, made a typo and can't edit it now

sorry meant i CAN relate, im a bit thick and drunk right now, so just ignore anything i say, i get it alot so dont worry, take care of yourself
  12. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome to the forum, Lokicth. Just to let you know... you're at least a good few months older than me... so there you have it. And you're English is pretty good, I have to admit. Dont be afraid to ask or PM if you need. :)

13. special_needs

well, i never thought this forum had so many young users!!
    thank you all for receiving me !! :smile:
  14. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome hun, I hope you stick around..and that you get what you were looking for.

(I am 20)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.