Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by christos, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christos

christos New Member

I joined the forum cos I totally freaked out in a&e last sunday, not doing too good, think I calmed down alot since then. I'm Christos from Cardiff, borderline, depressive, and a self harmer. :zombie:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi and glad you have reached out for help hugs

3. christos

christos New Member

Thanks for the reply. I could really do with some hugs. I've joined a few forums over the last few months, I'll try and open up a bit more. I need to.

4. total eclipse

:cheekkiss:arms::arms::cheekkiss::cheekkiss::flowers::hugtackles::hugtackles:

lots of hugs coming your way and please do post lots okay so others can support you

5. christos

christos New Member

TY. My support at the mo is from my housing support worker, but thats for my housing situation, a homeless charity that provides my housing needs, I get my real MH support from MIND Cymru.

The psychs are a bit offish with me, but then I'm bpd, so I'm really to blame for that.

6. total eclipse

Doesn't matter what your diagnosis is they are to show respect and care for everyone. It is not you at all okay it is them and they are professionals and you need care and compassion I hope you know that hugs

7. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

HEY!! :welcome: Weldone for reaching out to members on here :hug:

8. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Hi there and welcome to SF.

Your diagnosis shouldn't make a blind bit of difference to how you are treated by mental health professionals. It's their job to treat you with respect no matter what.

9. christos

christos New Member

Thanks for all your replies, I normally get treated quite well by the doctors, last sunday they were ok with me, the medical doc took some bloods to make sure my system was clear of paracetamol, unfortunately, I've taken quite a few of them in the past, and maybe I'm paranoid but I'm here thinking that they don't really care, but it could well be me. I'm trying to chill out listening to music, and watching tv, and got a few beers to help with that process. :headbang:

10. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

Look forward to seeing you around. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.