• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new here. I've decided to sign on because I have virtually no one to help or talk to. I'm really ready to quit life, its just not worth it anymore.. perhaps I can find some help on these forums.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi i am glad you are reaching out here lots of kind people here to talk to go to chat as well post on forums. Let us know more abt you okay hugs

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi World and I am also glad you found us...what is going on for you that has brought you to this place? Please share with us so we know how to best support you...welcome again, J

Thank you everyone.

I just think that I'm tired of it all. Tired of my family especially who does nothing but bicker like children, tired of the world which isn't much different. Just don't see why I should continue to go on at this point.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Welcome to the forums WE!! Take your time and read some of the threads and explore the subforums..When your ready tell us more..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$255.00