Discussion in 'Welcome' started by allstar, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allstar

allstar New Member

Hi, I'm the newbie. I'm here because I have no where else to go. I don't trust anyone, so I have no one to talk to.

I have a really difficult life, and I always have. I'm very tired. But I'm not going to do anything. I'm holding on. Even though the pain is pretty unbearable, and all, I'm trying to hold on.

I hate my job. I have diabetes and my stress makes it hard to control it. I'm a burden to my friends. I have little family and they ignore only until they need money -- which I don't have, but I usually put myself in debt for them. I live paycheck to paycheck. All the things that used to bring me joy have left me.

Today was the breaking point. I'm sitting here in the dark, just wanting a friend.

I'm up for online talks. HOwever, I will not reveal my true identity.

If you read this, you've done more than people I know. Thank you.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi allstar i know that feeling of loneliness and i am happy to see you hear reaching out for support

Keep posting okay that way you will meet more people and we will get to know you more You can pm me anytime hugs to you
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...here you do not have to identify yourself, just try to tell us what is going on so we can be there for you...also in the Buddy Forum you can post to see who is available to buddy up with you...thanks for sharing and I hope you find the support you are looking for...welcome again, J
  4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, hope you find the support you need here. Take care!
  5. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

hope you are having a good day...
  6. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

welcome to SF. I know how you feel. I am a very lonely person. I am the eldest in my family at the ripe old age of 46. I have lost all my relitives tragicly. I am married to a woman that says she loves be but I know I am at the bottom of her love list. She puts the dogs, car and house infront of me. I have a few people I can talk to but nobody has experienced what I have. At least, nobody I know. Keep in mind that everybody has their own plate of crap to carry through life. Some are heavier than others but never the less, we all have our own issues. You are not alone in how you feel and folks herre are willing to listen and help if they can. Just putting thoughts into words helps. Glad you came. Hope you stay.
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Many of us remain anonymous and we come here for the company as we don't want to be alone. I hope you find that you can be safe here and share whatever it is that troubles you. It is nice to have you here. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.