Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Broken Soldier, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just moved to the Colorado Springs area.

I'm new.

Was hoping to start somewhere fresh, so far things aren't going the way I thought they would, as usual.

I am alone in this world, I have no friends here, no job.

I guess what I've learned so far is that the world doesn't suck as much as I thought it did, but my brain tells me different. It's very hard for me to believe otherwise.

I am so far deep in the rabbit hole, I cant even see the way out anymore.

I feel alone, lost, no hope.

I remember how happiness feels, and I'd like to be in that place again.

I feel consumed by darkness.

Is this the right forum for me?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yes i think you are reaching out to a great bunch of people here who will help you get out of that darkness of yours. Have you tried medication for your depression the new ones have less side effect and work very well. Get therapy it helps You are not alone now okay keep posting here go into chat talk lots of people to make friends with h ugs
  3. I am actively enrolled in the VA system. They say I have a mood disorder, in which I am prescribed 300mg of Seroquel per night, before bed.

I'm also supposed to be attending some PTSD and anger management classes as well.

I have to fight myself most of the time to even get up or attempt to accomplish the most basic of living functions.

I'm just feel so empty inside.

I feel so frustrated and fed up with treatments leading to no where, it's like a constant loop or worthlessness.
  4. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

Hey welcome to SF :) I think you are on the right forum, I think everyone here knows how it feels to be alone, and feel hopeless. Can you talk to a doctor about perhaps readjusting your medication, if the seroquel doesn't seem to be working? And have you attended any PTSD and/or anger management classes yet? I hope you keep posting and reaching out for the support that you deserve. Take care
  5. This 300mg dose is an up from my last 100mg dose, next week I'm going to 400mg. I've been trying to get something for anxiety, and depression, but they wont give me anything. They just keep upping the seroquel saying its a multipurpose drug that will cover all of that.

As for attending any of the classes, I haven't, forgot all about it this week. I will attend next weeks classes though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.