• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am from Sydney, Australia. I am not very good at opening up to other people but thought I would come here and give it a try. I currently suffer from PTSD / Survivors guilt. it has hit me pretty hard in recent times and I am feeling fairly overwhelmed.

I hope this is enough for now.

Cheers

JJ

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi JJ and welcome...for someone having difficulties opening up, you did rather well...please take your time to feel comfortable and share as you want...welcome again, and please PM me if a one-to-one would be easier for you...big hugs, J

Kiba

Welcome to the forums. I hope you can find some people to talk to and relate to. We are all pretty nice and want to help. Take your time, like J said.

Take care and have a good day.

Daphna

Welcome to the board! There are many nice and caring people here, and I hope you get the possitivity you need here. Blessings..

Hi JJ
Welcome to SF :) I hope you feel comfortable enough soon to continue posting about what is going on for you. Please take care. You will find many people here who will be able to relate to some bits of your story, and help support you

Pécheur

Account Closed
Hey there.

:welcome: to SF. After seeing how things work on the forum, hopefully you'll find it easier to share your experience.

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00