Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not good at introductions and I have a lot of trouble reaching out and meeting new people, whether online or in real life.

However, I really need someone to talk to because things have been extremely difficult for quite a while, but they seem to be getting worse not better. I tend to keep everything to myself, until I reach a breaking point and I know that this is not healthy. I just really want just one day where I can feel normal and not want to kill myself.

Just posting this feels like I am taking a huge leap of faith, um so pls I would just like to know that there are people who care, and sorry for being so needy/whinny

barto

:welcome: to SF. Don't worry, we don't think you're being whinny and there will always be someone to talk to. Sorry you're in such a bad place right now. What's going on?

Illusion

Welcome & I care :)

I have problems reaching out to people as well and tend to keep everything bottled up to a point where I just snap. This site helps me a lot though. Never have I been criticized on here either.

Pécheur

Account Closed
Hi there,
Welcome to SF.

You're right, there are people who care. AND you're not being whinny :smile:
I hope that once you see how things work around here you'll break out of your shell and share some more of your experience with us.

:hug:

Hi Spocky! Welcome! :hug:
You are definitely not being whinny, it was a very smart decision for you to come here. Feel free to talk to us about your situations, everyone here has similar problems. We certainly all care and I know you'll find friends here. :)

It is such a relief to know that there are people who care. I am strugling with depression and suicidal thoughts which started when I was diagnosed with diabetes. I am currently at univeristy and failing, and just feeling really alone and scared.

Hey Spocky! Just wanna welcome you to the forums and hope you will be doing better. This place is perfect to talk about your anxieties and fears. We're always here. Love lots.

hi spoky =) I also am not good at introductions and I also have a lot of trouble reaching out and meeting new people too, just like you said, whether online or in real life. I'm really trying hard to start out by making the effort to communicate online first. (since it's a tiny bit easier than meeting people in real life). It's difficult since I'm not really a fan of any sns but I'm trying... =( sorry for the rambling but hope you feel a little better :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00