Hi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.. not really sure what to start. Well, I've exhausted all my "real" friends. when I want to talk to them, then dont reply, until they have "sorry gtg" then text back days later to tell me they dont really know how to help me. it sucks cos when I do msn them, I just actually want to talk to them so I can try to remember my happier life. So basically my friends dont want to talk to me about anything cos they think im going to just talk about being depressed and i need to talk to someone about anything AND about being depressed.

I just feel like i'm done. I'm 22. I've been happy, depressed, fat, thin. I was so depressed in high school, went and found friends in uni and then graduated, moved for work and am depressed again.

Sorry to be such a downer. I'll be glad to read your posts and not feel so alone. Thank you

Lestat

Your not alone. You have come to a place where most people (me) feel the same and might be able to help each other. Your far from alone. If you want to pm me or chat some other way just let me know.

Hi.. not really sure what to start. Well, I've exhausted all my "real" friends. when I want to talk to them, then dont reply, until they have "sorry gtg" then text back days later to tell me they dont really know how to help me. it sucks cos when I do msn them, I just actually want to talk to them so I can try to remember my happier life. So basically my friends dont want to talk to me about anything cos they think im going to just talk about being depressed and i need to talk to someone about anything AND about being depressed.

I just feel like i'm done. I'm 22. I've been happy, depressed, fat, thin. I was so depressed in high school, went and found friends in uni and then graduated, moved for work and am depressed again.

Sorry to be such a downer. I'll be glad to read your posts and not feel so alone. Thank you
welcome to SF.. We are here to support each other.. Feel free to talk about your thoughts and as long as you don't ask for or talk about suicide methods, it should be fine.. :hug: once again, welcome to the forum..

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Welcome and so glad you shared with us...when you moved for work, were you able to meet new ppl? Sometimes, we under-estimate the amount of stress that kind of move can produce...I have found that even the best of friends have their limits...they live in their lives, and no matter how compassionate they are, they will do something that is off...they are not intentionally being unkind...they are human and humans are so very imperfect...if you get the feeling they are 'burned out', then it is good you have SF to put some of that stuff...we all get combat fatigue!...welcome again, J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00