• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

topsail81

Since I'm new here and have looked over this site a bit I thought I would say since this is the forum to do it.

I live in Kentucky right now right outside of Cincinnati. I myself, have been suicidal in the past but not as now. I do (like a lot of people) get depressed and since im very shy and quiet in person, I don't have many friends. That and compounded by the fact I don't drink anymore and all my old friends still party I find myself without a lot of people to talk to.

Anyway, I think meeting new people is never a bad thing if you need someone to talk to or be there for someone who needs to talk to somebody.

I hope that makes sense. Anyway, hi.

topsail81

Thanks eclipe, I see you're from Canada, coolio, I used to live there in Newfoundland, I love your country and miss it very much.

Thanks icequeen, takes me a bit to open up sometimes. Thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00