• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • Hi - It is possible that I have figured out part of the problem with the donations. I believe that if you try to use paypal balance or your debit/credit card that should work now. Bank transfer still seems glitchy. If you try with a card and it fails please can you let me know? Fingers crossed that part is resolved though. Thanks so much for the support - Freya

Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

topsail81

Since I'm new here and have looked over this site a bit I thought I would say since this is the forum to do it.

I live in Kentucky right now right outside of Cincinnati. I myself, have been suicidal in the past but not as now. I do (like a lot of people) get depressed and since im very shy and quiet in person, I don't have many friends. That and compounded by the fact I don't drink anymore and all my old friends still party I find myself without a lot of people to talk to.

Anyway, I think meeting new people is never a bad thing if you need someone to talk to or be there for someone who needs to talk to somebody.

I hope that makes sense. Anyway, hi.

topsail81

Thanks eclipe, I see you're from Canada, coolio, I used to live there in Newfoundland, I love your country and miss it very much.

Thanks icequeen, takes me a bit to open up sometimes. Thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$217.00
Goal
$255.00