Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Amaranth, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amaranth

Amaranth Member

Hi! My name's Nikki. I've never been on a forum before. I'm really struggling right now, though, so I could use some friends. I'm 22 and have been fighting depression on and off for three or four years. It's gotten really bad lately. I hope this site can help.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...so sorry things have gotten bad lately...when you feel like it, please let us know what has brought you here...I am sure many ppl can relate...welcome again, J

3. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Hey Nikki and welcome to SF! I hope you are doing okay and you have come to the right forum. Everyone here is supportive and understanding of any issues that you might be going through and most of us can relate. If you need someone to talk to or would like a friend you can add me on here and send me a PM. :)

4. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

Hi Nikki!

Firstly, I love your username. Just saying :)

I hope you find the support you're looking for here. Lots of people understand what you're going through (to some extent), so...I've personally found it helpful. I hope you do too.

Welcome to SF

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi im sorry things are getting so bad Is there someone you can talk to a coucellor perhaps at your school I find sometimes just typing out here how i am feeling and why it helps. Hope you can continue to post okay so we can get to know you and help you more hugs to you

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hi nikki, welcome to the site, sorry you're feeling so low latey, was there a trigger for that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.