Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say hi! :boogie: ..and not just sneak around:)

I started feeling this way when I was 14. Depressed, sad, wanting to die etc. I was always told it was a "teen-thing" and I was not taken seriously. I believed it a bit myself, but after 8 years I'm still feeling this way. It's not going to go away just like that. It's a part of me and my life and I feel like it's taking over everything. I joined this forum to maybe understand a bit more, talk to others in similar situations, get some advice and give some back.

Take care.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi welcome to SF i hope you now have considered going to get some help for you talk to your doc about therapy meds help alot. Time to get healing okay nice to have you here

I never really talked to anyone about it. I mostly keep everything to myself. My family was not a big help when this started. I've let them think I'm over it.
as for doctors.. I have an appointment regarding something else. I kinda want to talk about this too, but I really don't know how. I'm scared of opening up and not be taken seriously again.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
You will be taken seriously here so you can be as open as you want here and noone will judge you. The thing is depression can be treated and you have to talk to a professional okay meds will return your brain chemicals to normal again chemicals that were lowered because of stress perhaps The doctor will take you seriously make them listen okay you tell them how sad you are inside how anxious you are. It helps to have things written down your emotions questions things you don't want to forget when going in
Try again okay you deserve help and happiness don't let anyone take that from you okay just know there are good doctors out there that will listen that will care hugs

Thanks for the reply:) It's good to know there is somewhere you can pour your heart out. Somewhere people listens. I will try to talk to my doctor about it.. I really have nothing to lose I guess. I just hope I wont be too nervous.. I've never met this doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00