hi

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by reve, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reve

reve New Member

hi. i am really depressed these days. all i want is to die.
    i have very good friends and i dont think i deserve anything that i have. also i dont want to talk to them and tell them how i feel because they wont make me change my mind and i dont want to make them worry. all i want is to find an easy way to die and not to make my friends suffer. i made a big mistake in my life and i feel guilty all the time. thank you for Listening.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...I am sure your friends find things in you that are worthy of their caring...maybe one person you can select and talk about how you are doing...also, whatever you have done and feel guilty about should be examined to make sure the punishment does not out weigh the crime (so to say)...I am sure, like many of us, you are more critical of yourself than might be warranted...welcome again and please share with us what is going on..J

3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

welcome to the board. we love you here.

4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hello :) welcome to the forum. all of us make mistakes at times and its easy to punish ourselves in a way that isn't warranted :hug: please stay about and talk and make friends here... there is a lot of support here if you need it :)

5. reve

reve New Member

thank you all for your support. i know that just by saying that i want to die sounds that i want someone to remind me that i have to stay alive or say that they are feeling sorry about me. i just dont want to hurt anyone else and i dont know how to end my life and leave my problems behind.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Reeve, We all have done something in our lives that make us feel guilty.. I have one hanging over my head that I could be faceing jail time.. I try not to think about it..But my paranoia doesn't help matters..Stay here on the forum and talk to us.. Maybe we can give you some peace of mind...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.