Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LilyMe, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilyMe

LilyMe Member

I'm new.. and not sure what to say.

I'm in a really bad place and am struggling to find a reason to survive the night.

That's all i can say really :(
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi lilly hope you can open up more let us know what is wrong so we can give you some support I am glad you are reaching out here. If you are going to hurt yourself please call crisis line okay or go to hospital they will give you the support you need to stay safe hugs
  3. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

There are far more reasons to survive the night then any of us are capable of telling. I hope that together we can help you find a bit of peace.

Welcome to S.F. I am glad to know you, and sorry that you need help, but glad you are willing to get help.
  4. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Hello. What's been going on?

Welcome to SF.
  5. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Welcome x
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Alyssa.. I'm glad you took that first step and came here.. Theres plenty of support and no one judges you.. Take Care!!
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum Alyssa :hug:
  8. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Well, it's good that you found us, Alyssa. I'm sure you'll find plenty of reasons to survive here. Don't give up! Keep up the good fight and if you ever need someone to vent to about things then don't hesitate to drop me a PM or two. I won't judge. Promise :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.