Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

emotional_girl

Hi. I'm new here. Not sure what to say, I just know that I need to talk to someone and I don't feel comfortable talking to people I know because they just get judgmental of me for wanting to die. I found this site doing a search on the internet and I figured I might find some people who will understand what I'm going through and be supportive and compassionate toward me.
My husband knows that I want to die and he gets sad at the thought of losing me and sad that I am so depressed but also gets angry with me for my suicidal feelings.
Sometimes, it's not so bad, but sometimes I get so depressed that I am tempted to go ahead and just do it and get it over with. Now is one of those times, that's why I went ahead and did this search on the internet. There are a lot of suiced hotlines out there, but I don't feel comfortable talking to someone on the phone. I'm so glad I found this forum. I hope it will help me.
I've been on anti-depressants but they didn't help me. My husband didn't want me to be on anti-depressants to begin with and when I was on them for a couple of months and they weren't helping, he told me to go ahead and stop taking them so I did. I'm not sure if it's because of the cost of the med. or my husband is in denial about me being so depressed that he didn't want me taking them. They weren't helping anyway though.
Anyway, this is as much as I feel comfortable posting right now. So goodbye for now.

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
welcome XX i hope you will find much love and support on this site. Dont worry about how much or little you post at first we all like to do it in our own time. It can take a few different medication changes to get the one that is right for you. I would definately reccomend going back to your doctor and trying a different antidepressant. I cannot say enough how much they do help once you find the right ones. There is alot of stigma around mental health issues even within families but we just have to bear with it. I really really hope you stay around and have a look at the site and welcome again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00