Discussion in 'Welcome' started by pppqp, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

It's hard to believe and it still feels like a dream, even now, that I actually am suicidal. I fail. I'm lonely. I can't carry on like this.
    I'm trying not to do it until next long holiday. My parents need extra time to recover from the grief.
    Thanks for reading.
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to SF, BabyStep.

If/when you're ready, perhaps you can talk to us about the things that make you so upset instead of acting on your suicidal feelings. Dying is not a solution to issues, it's just an ending of your life.

Thinking of you.
  3. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

i done have any answers but i do have a good listening ear and a hand of friendship . xx
  4. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

Thank you, both of you.
  5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Hi, Welcome to SF. Feel free to message anytime if you would like. I'm always willing to listen.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your parents will never stop grieving never stop having the pain of loosing you. Your parents talk to them get their help get professional help and get healing.
    suicide kills more then one when it happens ask anyone t hat has lost someone.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi babystep, welcome to the forums =)
  8. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

Thanks all :thanks:
  9. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi babystep welcome to sf

love your avi - a bi-polar bear lol
  10. Monoka

Monoka Well-Known Member

we are always listening and will help in any way we can,
    we are not going to judge you, talk to us when your ready.
    hugs and im glad your seeking help
  11. Mr. Goldstein

Mr. Goldstein Well-Known Member

Welcome! Are you suicidal because you believe you are a failure and also because you feel lonely?

What goals have you failed at? I'm sure there are at least some things you can do well.

And about being lonely, I'm sure you can make some more friends and also find a mate. If you have a good heart, then companionship is very doable. You just need to believe in yourself, based on the fact that you are a good person.

Have a nice day!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.