Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I registered here ages ago but don't think I ever posted. So I've decided to finally take the plunge! There's so much to say but I don't really know where to start or what people need to know so sorry if I waffle...

I'm mum to a gorgeous 6 year old boy. Nearly a year ago I fled domestic violence and at the moment we're still living in a women's refuge which is pretty stressful. I have borderline personality disorder and also MS. I have a long history of self harm and suicide attempts. I'm hoping that by being here I can get support when I need it and support others the rest of the time.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all xx

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and welcome...so glad you decided to post...from what you said, it sounds like things are more than stressful and you should be so proud how you are making it through all of that...welcome again, J

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
hi from one mama to another. you are a very brave woman ! pm me anytime hunny and i hope things start to improve for you and little one ! xx

hello and welcome!

it sounds like you've had a lot of hard things to deal with in life. I'm glad that you were able to get away from your abusive relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00