Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I should introduce myself. Im a 16/m living in the UK. Been suffering with depression most my life as I believe it's been passed onto me and the last few years have just been getting worse and worse so I came here,

HakunaMatata

Welcome. This is a stepping stone; understanding you have depression, but now you really do need to seek help/open up to someone about this. I don't know if you're already or have already, but there was very little to go on by this introduction.
I'm sorry for jumping to conclusion. I hope you find what you're looking for here. I hope you'll open up to everyone in due time :)

Welcome. This is a stepping stone; understanding you have depression, but now you really do need to seek help/open up to someone about this. I don't know if you're already or have already, but there was very little to go on by this introduction.
I'm sorry for jumping to conclusion. I hope you find what you're looking for here. I hope you'll open up to everyone in due time :)
I only opened up to one friend I know online that I have known for ages and we support each other but it just isn't enough. I haven't got any help yet such as going to a doctor or anything.

Thanks guys for the welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00