Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LostinTime, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostinTime

LostinTime Member

hi, I'm new here and feeling a bit scared and lost. hoping to get to know some new people as I feel quite low atm. :thatsit:
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

3. foolnomore

foolnomore Well-Known Member

Hi Lost InTime ,new here myself but lets hope we can find what we need here ,and then give something back.
  4. LostinTime

LostinTime Member

it's good to have someone to talk to, even if it's just online. My GP reduced my antidepressant dose, but I'm worried that it's too low. I know the obvious thing would be to go and make an appointment, but I'm finding it difficult to get out. I'm going to see if I can get a repeat prescription for the old amount and see if that helps. It's nice to be welcomed by people, thanks.
  5. LostinTime

LostinTime Member

thanks for making me feel welcome
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF hun hugs
  8. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Welcome LostinTime, please post a little maybe when you are ready, perhaps read some too.
    Sometimes some of the answers we seek are right in front of us, the trick is to ask the right questions.
    I wish you well, you are safe here.
  9. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Always here. What do you wanna talk about? What brought you here? :)
  10. LostinTime

LostinTime Member

ongoing depression - not in a good place atm: haven't eaten much since Sunday, can't face going out to get food and have problems using the phone. i have a support worker, but she missed last appointment and i don't have another.
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Take your time in getting familiar with our site and wade in as slowly as you need to. I am sure you will find that comfort level in no time. :hug:
  12. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Ithink it is wise to call your doctor and get your medication back to where it was. It is important okay Your doctor needs to know that decreasing your medication is not working for you hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.