Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Arthur-Amelia, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arthur-Amelia

Arthur-Amelia Active Member

Hi everyone. Suicide has touched me personally in 2008 when I lost my little brother in law. My only little sibling, I adored him and thought W'ed grow old together. Two days after he passed away, we lost our house and everything in it to flood. Two years before all this I had to terminate my first pregnancy. I am a member of passboards support forum. The house is no big deal but the other 2 things cause me and my marriage a great deal of strain. I have about 2 friends, and we don't talk about anything like that.. I find it difficult. To have an outlet for this pain. As long as my parents and brothers are alive though I will not succombe to suicide myself because I cannot put them thru that. But at the same time these very people have no idea what I'm going thru so I have no support. I have an intense desire to vanish from this earth most days, but I will be strong and hold it all in. I hope this board helps and I can help others too. Peace.
  2. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm trying to hold on for my parents aswell.
    I hope you find some comfort here.
    This place is full of caring people.
  3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

hello there and welcome to the forums. :smile:
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Andrea, Welcome to the forums.. I'm sure you will find support here..Just keep posting.. Sometimes replies are slow at first..The peeps here are very friendly...
  5. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

6. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello Andrea,

Welcome to the forums, you did the right choice for joining here.

I want you to be strong, you can fight and win over suicide.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.