Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Estrella, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Estrella

Estrella Account Closed

I'm not sure what i am supposed to say or what is okay to say and what is not. All i know is that i came in search of some help online tonight because i am desperate. I have no one left to turn to in real life and i feel so alone and scared.

I am young but i carry so much pain and grief and it's suffocating me. I need out. I self harm.. but recently even that has stopped helping. I am desperate now. I cannot see a way out.. and i've planned and planned what i feel i need to do. I can't live anymore but i can't die until i have exhausted all my options.

This is my last option.

Please.. if anyone reads this, i would really appreciate some supports.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i am sorry you are feeling so low. Can you tell us why you are so sad hun where is all this pain coming from. Just know people here care okay you can pm any of us we will listen hun. Is there a councillor you can talk to as well hun at your school A teacher anyone that can help you sort out all this sadness Have you talked to your parents about seeing a doctor hun as well
    I am glad you are reaching out here we are here okay so hold on to us now hugs
  3. Jelly

Jelly Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to SF.

Very glad to see you here, reaching out for support; Please know any time you would like to talk, my PM is open. You can also add me on msn; Jessica-castle@hotmail.com

Take care, proud of you. <3
  4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Estrella,

Welcome to SF, and hugs to you for all the pain you're going through. :hug:

With support and care,

Mr. A
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Estrella, Welcome to the forums.. Plenty of support here but you have to open up a little to give us something to work with,.., Take Care!!!
  6. Estrella

Estrella Account Closed

Hi. Thank you so much for reading and for replying to me.
    I had to wait so long ro be activated that i just gave up last night, hence the late reply.

I am a student and i am due to go back to college in a few weeks. This terrifies me. I am very capable of doing the work but it's dealing with other people and havinng to smile and be fake so much that i cannot cope with. There isn't anyone to talk to and i only have one friend but he just uses me for sex.

I am an only child and my father is dead leaving just my mother. We have no relationship and i do not want one with her.

I was abused over a couple of years and this has destroyed me. I had nothing .. not even basic rights over my own body. And now, now i truly have nothing left. No family, no friends, no home, nothing. Just a thousand unbearable memories that eat me up.

I asked my doctor for help - he blamed my hormones for being so depressed. I tried calling a helpline but i was on hold for 20 mins.. so i just gave up.
    I confided in a priest at my old church - he just told me to pray.

I've tried everything.. and i can't try anymore. This is my final trying.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOur doctor obviiously is deaf then YOu go to hospital talk to a psychiatrist on call and get on some antidepressants antianxiety medication NOW hun before you head back into school Go to the hospital let them know where your head is at okay please there is help out there YOUr doctor call him up again tell him you need help NOW okay if he does not listen then go to hospital as i have said and make sure they know just how desperate you are h ugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.