Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where or how to start or even if I'm doing the right thing here...
I've always been a fighter, but recently I have been to some dark places and I'm not sure if I have the strength to go on.
I've always told myself that it is just a phase, that it will pass, but I'm not so sure about that anymore.
I can't to talk to my friends about it because I don't want to burden them with my suicidal thoughts. They have enough going on in their lives without them having to worry about me. I don't know, I just feel lost and empty and I'm not sure if it is not too late to change all the things that I have done wrong, to cope with my mistakes and the consequences.
I just hope it helps to talk about it, to make everything a bit clearer, so that I know what to do next.

Hello Luna,your definately in the right place if you have no one to talk to. You say you don't want to burden your friends but if anything happened to you they'd most likely be upset and angry that you'd never said anything,just a thought.Maybe you could go see your doctor and see about some counselling? Anyways there's plenty of people on here that will listen and share their experiences with you. What's going on that's made you so unhappy?

Thank you. I don't know what exactly happened. I guess, it's just been too much. At some point, you just can't take it anymore and you can't work through it. At least, that's how I've been "feeling" for a long time now. I got numb and this time it won't go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00