Discussion in 'Welcome' started by MouseSLP, Sep 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MouseSLP

MouseSLP Member

This is me
    I'm here because I know I need help and I'm scared I can't be strong on my own.
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Nice to see you, MouseSLP! I am glad we are all able to access the forum like we usually can now. Thanks for checking in with us. Have a nice day. :)
  3. MouseSLP

MouseSLP Member

Thanks Mr Alex
    It's working now
    Not sure where to start, my problems are all self inflicted, not sure if i deserve help, actually i know i don't, but i'm hanging on, it'd judt getting harder
    will go look around
  4. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

Hi MouseSLP, welcome.
    Of course you deserve help. Hopefully, you'll find a lot here.
    Take care.
  5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Welcome, love!
    If you need anything feel free to PM me anytime.
  6. MouseSLP

MouseSLP Member

thanks niceguy
    i'm reading posts, and so many supportive people here, so glad i found this place
    so worried about using the support numbers i have, don't want them to lock up... i know my family need me
    but thanks for the welcome :)
  7. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Mouse a warm welcome to SF everyone here is desrving of some help and support. being a member is enuf now.. tc, Jim
  8. Countdelafey

Countdelafey Active Member

Mouse I hear ya, I often feel like I don't deserve help. I guess I just look forward and try to make better decisions in the future. Either way I think you'll find some help here even though I'm new as well.
  9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Mouse nice to see you reaching out for some help okay We all deserve help hun and i do hope you continue to post and talk on chat meet people okay as there are alot of people who understand here hun and care hugs
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forums. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.