Hi...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by audrey, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audrey

audrey Member

Hello everyone, I'm new here - obviously.

I'm 16 years old and have been self-injuring for over three years now.
    My name's not really audrey, it's just a nickname I've chosen to be able to be more anonymous here.
    I don't really want to stop my self-injury, mainly I just want to be able to talk to people who really understand, unlike most of the others I know. They don't really get it, because they don't do it themselves.
    I registered on another SI-related forum as well, but somehow that didn't really work. I didn't really feel comfortable there, like I didn't really fit in. I'm not sure, but I hope that'll be different here.

Anyway, this was my introduction-thing. Feel free to ask me whatever you want, I'll always try to answer honestly, except when you ask where I live or what my real name is. I'd like to stay anonymous, it makes me feel freer and more able to be myself.

2. special_needs

special_needs Well-Known Member

hi audrey, welcome to sf!!

hope you feel free to talk and be yourself!

3. Always Alone

Always Alone Guest

I hope you find what your looking for. All the people here are really nice, I'm sure everyone will do everything they can to make you feel at home here.

4. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Hiya and welcome.

TDM

5. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi Audrey :)

Welcome to SF :)

Joe

6. audrey

audrey Member

Thanks a lot everyone, at least I already feel very welcome :)

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hiya

Welcome to the forum :biggrin:

Hope to see you around

Vikki x

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hey there hun! welcome welcome. I am glad ya found yourself here to the forum, I am sure you will find the people here very supportive and others who understand and know where you are coming from on a lot of your problems. I hope to see you around very soomn and if you want a friend I will be your friend if ya like. If you ever need to talk you can PM me or my contact information for MSN and yahoo are below on my signature and you are welcome to message me on those anytime also.

Take care hun...you aren't alone anymore. :shake: :hug:

:welcome:

9. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the Forum :)
    I'm sure you will find a lot of people here who understand :)
    Take care, I hope to see you around, and if you need anything, feel free to PM me :)

Lauren

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

hi and welcome!!

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. You will find many people that definitely understand here. And we really are a friendly kind of group. Take care and we will see you around the forum. :hug:

12. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

hey there, welcome to the forum...

Love BP

:hug:

13. audrey

audrey Member

Again; thanks a lot everyone who responded, it really means a lot to me. It took me a while to reply, because I haven't really had all that much time to come here (school and all) but I'm here again and planning on checking up more often...
    Thanks a lot everybody who welcomed me so warmly! <3

14. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: Audrey, sorry i missed to welcome you earlier :( . This is a great site :) and feel free to vent and pm the mods and administrators anytime :) Hope to see you sometime soon in chat :)
    :hug: Beret

15. audrey

audrey Member

That's ok, really :)

And maybe you will, if the chat works... Because last time it didn't. We'll see ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.