Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by tudor_77, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tudor_77

tudor_77 Guest

Hi guys,

Thanks for letting me join up. Im 34 from Liverpool UK and have been "ill" since I was 17 with a psychotic disorder and severe depression. Not even sure why I really joined up to be honest. Maybe knowing that others are going through the same things that I am helps in some way perhaps? I'm not even sure.

Anyway, I thought it would be polite to say hello before starting to post ;)

2. LonerForever

LonerForever Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :) I hope you find what you're looking for :hug:

3. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

welcome at SF,

I think you will find many people here who can relate to you. wish you peace of mind and again, welcome aboard :).

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

A kind hello to you! Welcome! :stars:

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

welcome tudor. your primary diagnosis is mine also.. some psychosis and depression way too often.. meds help me with these.. do you currently have any medical help and on any meds??? Jim

6. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to SF :)

7. tudor_77

tudor_77 Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, much appreciated :)

Yeah Jim, currently on respiredone and citalopram although I'm not sure if they are doing any good. Been to see quite a few different psychiatrists over the years but my experiences have been mostly negative sadly. I started to see a clinical psychologist recently though and she is super nice and actually listens to me and I think if anyone could help me it would be her.

Thanks again for welcoming me to the forum, hopefully on my good days I might actually be able to make a decent contribution to the discussion!

Take care.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums.. You have come to the right place to find understanding..

9. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forums, i'm here to help you whenever you need help.

Feel free to send me a PM!

I am very happy to hear that you're going to a psychologist that understands you - keep up - hold on!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.