Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Dai, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dai

Dai Account Closed

Hi. My names is Annell I'm 12 and live with my dad in Europe. My mom died 2 years ago. I am trying to understand what is happening at home, some people say it's abuse but my dad said it's him loving me. I cut everyday, it helps me. I think about killing myself, tryied a couple times but I'm still here. I drink to sleep and my father helps me by giving me pills to calm down.
    I don't know what to say here... I am lost and confused. Thanks for letting talk, I don't have friends.
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Annell.. welcome.sorry about the loss of your mother..if your dad is mistreating you that is not good at all.. you are way too young to have so much dumped onto you..

thank you for letting us inside your life.. it is ok to talk about it here on Sucide Forum. we will listen and try to be with you thru it all.. tc, Jim
  3. Lost_Daughter

Lost_Daughter Well-Known Member

Hi Annell, I'm happy to see that you are looking for some kind of help by coming here. I lost my mother to suicide last year, and even though I am a lot older than u, I can understand much of what your going through. Not every situation is the same but many of the feelings we experience are. As far as your father abusing you, have you talked to anyone about this? Maybe another family member, teacher, or a friends parent? I'm sure there are plenty of people around you who love and care about you who would be willing to help if they knew what was going on. Or if you feel you can't tell anyone close to you, call a child abuse prevention hotline or suicide hotline. They will be able to get you the help you need somewhere close to you. You are very young and have a long life ahead of you filled with possibility. If you ever need advice or just someone to talk to I am here for you, we all are:IrishDoll:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.