Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LadyPlague, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyPlague

LadyPlague New Member

Well, I've reached my peak of enduring my depression and so i've decided to join this site to end this demon wreaking my body and mind once and for all.

I'm a 16 teenage girl and I have Asperger's Syndrome- a form of Autism.
    For nearly 9 years, i've been emotionally and verbally abused (both intentionally and unintentionally) and have become more and more concealed and nervous (I used to be able to speak perfectly for example, but now I tend to blank out and/or stutter when I have something to say.) and haven't had anyone to talk to about it. When I can actually say something as well as be assertive at the same time, i'm either called a "b****" or they make a comment about me "being on my period"

I hope I can get back to my happy-clever self as well as perhaps maybe find someone to talk to on this site.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome to the site! :)
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hello Lady, welcome ... hope you find a safe place here for yourself..Jim
  4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

hey lady :)

I personally think I have a form of borderline autism. But eh, who knows :p. I have a crazy brain.

welcome to sf
  5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

hiya, welcome to SF
  6. LadyPlague

LadyPlague New Member

Thx to all of you for responding, I appreciate that you took the time to say hi. :)
  7. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum :) It really does amaze me how ignorant people can be. I hope you find support here and are able to get back to your old self.
  8. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums,

If you need any help or just a person to talk to feel free to send me a PM!
  9. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hey! Welcome to sf! If you need anything feel free to pm me! cant wait to see you post around more!
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forums, its nice to meet you :shake:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.