hi :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by sophietom23, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sophietom23

sophietom23 New Member

im new here i dont really now what to say but thought id just intruduce my self............
    i came on here just to see if other people get what im going threw and just to meet some people. ive got depression and dont really talk much so dont really have friends. im 15 and alot of stuff in my life has made me depressed and often suicidal but im trying to get over it but its hard. in the past year my grandmars died my dads left home and my brother is now taking drugs and is an alcholic he often takes his anger out on me and had the police round at our house many times beacause of him and other stuff i dont really want to say. i just want to intruduce my self cus i dont really now were to start on this forum just want support and hopefully make some friends on here.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:welcome:

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi sophie, welcome to Sf's.. some rough times you have gone thru recently.. hope it get better for you.. hope you can feel comfortable here with us and able to keep talking.. take care hon, Jim

4. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

Welcome, Sophie! I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time, but I'm so glad you've reached out. I think you'll find SF to be a very friendly and supportive community. We're truly "all in this together"! Sending hugs and friendship... :console:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun good to see you reaching out here for support lots of caring people here hun w ho do understand hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.