Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by an oblivion, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. an oblivion

an oblivion New Member

I'm not phenominal at introductions so ....
    Call me Kai, I'm French Canadian and speak 5 other languages. ( I often get ridicule about that).
    I've been depressed lately and I attempted suicide seven times (no further details will be explained D:)
    I'm not that crazy anymore. I was just dealing with the past. The past is gone now (thankfully) and it's time to move on.
    In other words, nice to meet you c:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
  2. Nightlight

Nightlight Well-Known Member

Nice to meet you as well. :smile: I hope you find what you are looking for here.

3. an oblivion

an oblivion New Member

thanks.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi K so nice to meet you wow 5 languages i wish i had that talent I am glad to hear you are doing better hun hope you know if ever you need some support we are here for you okay hugs

5. an oblivion

an oblivion New Member

Thanks...sounds great ^^

6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome. :hiya:

7. Comrade Napoleon

Comrade Napoleon Well-Known Member

Nice to meet you, Kai. I am impressed that you know 5 languages. I only know 3. Hope to see you around the site and if you want you can send me a friend request if you want to talk to someone.

I'M Danny btw.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Kai, Welcome to the forums..Have you applied with the government about employment.. Speaking five laungauges would be an asset to them..Welcome again

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Kai, welcome!!!

10. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Wow, I'd really like to know who on Earth would make fun of someone for knowing five languages!!!

My guess is they only make fun of you because they are jealous of your ability. I'll admit I'm jealous myself! : )
    I feel jealous because I only speak English. Heck, I forgot my mother tongue when I learned English. You are obviously very intelligent and gifted and being multilingual is something to be
    extremely proud of. Welcome to the forum!

11. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

Welcome! Man 5 languages, if I knew you I'd be begging for you to teach me some of them not making fun of ya! I always think that's amazing when someone can learn more then 2 languages, mainly cuz I fail in English almost all the time despite living in the US all my life (and speaking english for that long!)

12. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Welcome to sf! I hope you find what you are looking for here. And if you need anything at all, feel free to shoot me a PM. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.