Hi.. : )

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by DarkNeo, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkNeo

DarkNeo New Member

Hello everyone. My name is Kayla, and I have just been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.

I let go of my last suport today- I let go of my best friend. I could feel her slip through my fingers, and I finally just said "screw it." I guess she was tired of dealing with "me." Why wouldn't she? I'm a disgusting mess who cries and hates herself. Who would find that fun? No one.

And now it has come to the point where, empty and alone, I want to end everything. It seems so much easier to let everything go then to deal with feeling like SHIT every day. AS I'm writing this, my hands are shaking and tears are welling, and the only thing stopping me from running downstairs is my grandma in the living room, who would try to stop me.

I'm getting tired of feeling like this. Of feeling alone. I'm here to find support and try to support others...as useless as I am.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi DarkNeo and welcome...it is so rough when one hears a label describing what one is...please remember, it is a category and does not define who you are...I hope you will reconsider contacting your friend, because if she is a friend, then you are important to her...many of us know what it is to feel so tired of how we feel; that is one of the reasons we come together, to care and support each other...I hope you find that here as well...welcome again

3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome Kayla. :)

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi kayla.. welcome to SF.. we got some borderline personality disorder sufferers here .. we also do not desert and abandon others on here.. did you abandon professional Psychiatric help also at this time???? trhink you could use some of that.. if previous was not good then maybe try someone else for yourself.. take care, Jim

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun as stated do not let a label state who you are ok You stick around here and see you will make friends you can talk to and understand you Pm me anytime ok hugs

6. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to SF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.