Discussion in 'Welcome' started by lifeflyingby, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifeflyingby

lifeflyingby Member

have never really posted on a forum before. I'm new to this. Things have been a struggle lately and a friend thought maybe this place would help. I don't know really what to say. So hi. This is hard. I don't talk about problems much. I try to keep it inside and help others. But maybe here, I can get some of the stuff out and it won't feel so alone anymore.
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi there! :]

A hearty welcome to you! Don't worry about getting some stuff out; people here will do their best to listen and be supportive. We understand you are having a hard time lately. :hug:

3. lifeflyingby

lifeflyingby Member

thank you. it's really hard to talk about things. memories have been coming back lately of the past and I feel like I don't know who I am anymore and what to do with things. Sometimes it gets so hard that I can barely breath. I've been pushing everyone away because I just can't deal with people and whats happened. I'm just so tired of trying sometimes. And terrified that if I talk about it to anyone, they won't understand. So feeling really alone right now.
  4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. :)

Rest assured this is the right place to find others who are understanding and sympathetic to your history and current problems. I avoided talking about my problems for 20 years before I found this site. It helps to write about these things. It does.
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

welcome to SF... look around some and read some other's posts and such and take your own time.. opening up when not used to it just may take some time.. we will be here..Jim
  6. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Welcome to SF!
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi welcome to SF
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.