Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Darkmatters, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkmatters

Darkmatters New Member

Hi All,
    My name is Mike, I've had suicide ideation (sp?) most of my life. I am currently going through a very rough patch and the urge for me to end it is strong. I don't want to die, I just can't stand to live with these feelings anymore. I am physically sick and mentally declining into deep depression. I am looking for help and support. My job is going to be lost and in my field there is nothing in this state or in most, I've been told that I take things to personal and that I am sensitive to others percieved rejection of me. I have been alone for over a year after a terrible break up and with winter setting in, it only adds to the feeling of DOOM! I look forward to talking with some of you.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Mike glad to see you reaching out here hun lots of support here nice to meet you hugs
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Mike and welcome to SF's... things can change sir.. even though you not going to believe it at this time.. tc, Jim
  4. NathanH

NathanH Well-Known Member

Greetings Mike, welcome. Sorry to hear about your situation, I hope you find assistance in being here. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.