Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ahlimah, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahlimah

ahlimah New Member

Hi, I'm new, my name is Ali, I live in canada. Not doing too good for a while now, looking around for support, and mostly to just not feel so lonely anymore
  2. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Ali, I hope that you find this place useful. Everyone here is nice and supportive. Anytime you want someone to talk to PM me or other members. There willing to listen to you. We don't judge, and you can be as open as you want to. Once again welcome and I hope you'll find this place useful like I have. :)

3. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Hi Ali.

Like Trevor said before, Welcome to SF.

There are moderators and admins for the boards and admins for the chats - we are a pro-life forum. There is an arcade in the top menu, as well as a chat room. People use all manner of communication, PM being a common one on the boards and chat, and you will find many people willing to help. Being online it is global, so you may find yourself talking to people from canada to the UK, Japan to New Zealand, or anywhere else.

Open up as much as you feel comfortable to.

http://www.suicideforum.com/faq.php?faq=sf_rules_and_faq#faq_sf_rules > this page has all guidelines for the forum and the chat. It is well worth reading each 'Sticky' in whichever sub-forum you go in, the first post on the first page, to have an idea what is/isn't tolerated too.

Hope this helps

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Ali! Glad you joined SF and I'm sure you will make lots of friends here. If you ever need to talk to someone for any reason, feel free to post in the forums or message me or anyone you want to talk to. I'm sure you will enjoy it here and feel comfortable in no time. I know I did because people here are kind and welcoming. :biggrin:
  5. Tmacster1

We all welcome you hear warmly. Please feel free to pm or post on the boards after you have read the rules... I know sounds kind of boring but they'll help guide you if you have any problems. Once again I'm so glad that you joined. :welcome:

6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Ali welcome to SF
  7. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF Ali. Hope you find the help and support you are after. Enjoy your stay here and all the best. :hugtackles:
  8. Tmacster1

Agreed with lost81 :hug:

Let any of us know if your struggling or need help with something.

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Ali..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.