hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by in late November, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi all ...
    My life has never been easy. but lately it's just unbearable. I'm trying to get away from the real world to stop feeling this pain.

I need to somehow survive this difficult time. I think communication can help me.

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome. :)

Good luck here....you know, I remember having the feeling of wanting to make contact with people when I first joined....glad to have you with us, and enjoy your stay! :arms:

3. 08912

08912 Member

Warm, Happy welcomes!,
    Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk we are all here to help with your worries, and thanks for choosing SF!:hugtackles:

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

welcome to you.. look at the other forums and maybe a post in those that seem to fit for youl..

5. Thank you very much) I'm trying to get comfortable. ) For me it's a little difficult because I'm not fluent in English)

6. letty

letty Banned Member

welcome, Im here for you also.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you have decided to reach out and talk to us. Sharing can be very helpful. Don't worry about your English. It seems just fine to me and we have lots of people that English is not their native tongue. We are pretty good at figuring things out and should we have any questions, we can always ask :) So what has been going on for you that brought you to the level you needed to find a place like ours?

8. hi- i made it thru that hell-it took me 17 years to finally get the help i needed after trying and trying and trying-get a good doctor-i fired most of mine(just cause they are doctors doesnt mean they are intelligent)-hope this helps-stay strong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.