Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDE

Hi, I just found this website on google, I just wanted a place to speak what’s on my mind. From an outside point of view, I really look like someone who’s got everything to be happy. I’m a 22 years old 6 foot 2 athletic guy who’s going finish a college degree in about a month and start a master degree next year. I have no health issues but In the last year or so I’ve been feeling so depressed and had suicidal thought almost every day in the past mouth. I drink alot( sometimes i was drinking 2 bottles of wine in a couple of hours) but since i saw that it had a negative impact on my mental, I did not drink since Tuesday. I’m afraid to talk to my roommates or parents about it because I don’t want to look weak (I know it’s a bad cliché). I don’t know why i’m feeling like this, it’s just the way it is.

Like I said I just wanted to speak what is on my mind, thank you for reading me.

Sorry for my English, it’s not my first language.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
First off, I think your English is very good. :smile: I'm glad that you came to this site because you will find a lot of support and help here. Please keep posting and I hope to hear more from you soon.

tLeann

Account Closed
Hello there.
I think that it's great that you've found this forum. Getting the support in the right time saves the whole situation. Hope that we'll be able to help you.

jimk

Staff Alumni
Hi TDE.. welcome to SF's..glad to have you with us all now.. with the college successes you got some good things for yoruelf.. makes it all that more important to do something about the suicideal thoughts you are having.. lots of similarily effected people on here sir.. if these urges become front and center and inescapable for you my thoughts are always to get some professional help for yourself.. do not know your living place and arrangemetns and how mental illness awareness and handing there..

also you probably want to avid openign up and doing therapy with a stranger at all costs now.. well will just say to you that been there myself.. what helped me was some caring mental health professional and some medication for all of my disorders.. in the meantime look around this place.. all the forums and posts within.. chatroom is good also .. got any questions about this site please just let us know. try your darnest to stay safe please.. later, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00