hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi am Serenity am from the uk
and i have DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) a few of my other personalitys have been suicidle in the past so i guess it will be them that will be asking for help if they need to

thanks
Serenity :new:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to the forum Serenity!:smile: Whichever of your personalities posts, you can be sure we will be here to listen and sometimes offer suggestions that may help. We are a great, and humble:rolleyes: , bunch of friends here and welcome you to our international family.:smile: :smile:

love,

least

itachi

Welcome to The FOrum :smile: :smile:
I Really Hope it will help you.
If you ever need anything don't be affraid to ask :smile:

Lots of Luv
Josh

Serenity,
Hello and welcome to the forum. If you ever need anything feel free to pm me and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. My best friend has DID so I kind of know how you must feel. I am here if you need me. Once again welcome to the forum. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

Beret

Staff Alumni
:welcome: Serenity
Good you have found SF. This is a great place to meet people and to make friends. Hope you will find the support here youre looking for :)
Beret

:welcome: to the forum Serenity. We are glad to support you in any way we can. I look forward to meeting you around the forum. Take care. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00