Discussion in 'Welcome' started by AurionTobi, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AurionTobi

AurionTobi New Member

I just joined today... cuz earlier today I was suicidal... had it all planned out...
    but then I told my friends on a forum... and they helped... i'm not alone...
    but it still feels bad... i'm hoping being here will help... a little at least...
    uhm. I have depression, and social anxiety, and cut... ...I'm sorry, I don't know what to type here... or say...
    sorry if I'm not doing this right... u.u
    i usually go by Auri... so its nice to meet you all.... ^^
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

No worries, Auri....thanks for introducing yourself, and it is nice to meet you too. :hug:

So pleased we can seek solace in internet forums....I sure hope this place gives you another option for comfort and mutual support. :) Take care.
  3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Welcome Aurion, so glad that you have found SF - there's many caring people on here who will be here to listen to you and to help you through, to offer another perspective on things - it is always a positive to know you have people who will listen and support you, please let us try and do that. Big Hugs, blessings and strength.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Auri and welcome to SF. It's understandable to not quite know what to say at first, but hopefully that will get easier with time. Nice to have you here.
  5. unknownmember

unknownmember New Member

i'm andrew, i don't know what to write here, and i don't know what to achieve by being here, but just tonight' i've cut for the first time, and cried, and i seek help and friendship here...hope i find some...
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Andrew, sorry you are going through such a tough time. You can talk to me if you want, I'll be your friend :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.