Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unknownmember

unknownmember New Member

hey i'm andrew,
    it's saddening me that i'm actually here. i predicted a few months ago that i'll end up wanting to die haha, i still can't accept it, but yeah here i am. i'm not gonna start with my problems, but yeah all i'm gonna say tonight is that i'm here, my 'issues' have built up and eventually tonight i locked myself in the bathroom, cut myself, and sat on the toilet and cried. i haven't cried in such a long time but tonight i didn't know why it was happening and the tears kept on coming. i hate myself even more for it. i feel guilty for being sad, i have the most amazing life! everyone around me is happy, i have amazing friends, a beautiful girlfriend, amazing family, so why am i crying and why am i here with red lines up my arms? i'm so scared and confused and i don't know anymore. i'm here because i want to talk to people experiencing the same things as me x

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

-Hi Andrew sorry you are feeling so low tonight Is there anything youcan think of that might have triggered this reaction. Are you on medicaiton for your depression or seeing a therapist. If so hun perhaps you should call okay and see if you can get in for an appt Hugs to you

3. CanoeGirl

CanoeGirl Member

Oh you poor thing!!! :( I know how miserable it is when everything around you in nice, but none of that effects how you feel. It sucks, and to me, it makes things feel even more hopeless (cus how can you make things better if things are already better, and that good state of things doesn't help you)? So don't feel guilty. There IS a reason that makes you feel the way you do, and it's just a matter of finding that reason so that you don't have to feel that miserable. Are you sad because something is making you sad? Do you like yourself or not? Are you usually depressed and don't take pleasure in life, or does it kinda go up and down?

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You shouldn't feel guilty for being sad! It happens to the best of us. I have been going through similar issues, so feel free to talk to me anytime you want. Maybe we can help each other feel a bit better. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.