• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

hi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey im melinda im 18... thats the real me anyway.
I have so many personalities... i dont know how you all re-act to that... but thats how i am. sometimes i might call myself other names and sometimes the other ones do drugs... im confused about which one is actually me.............. sometimes we want to die... sometimes I want to die... so its all pretty confusing. sometimes things happen and i dont even know it. but someone tells me later and i tell them i never did that but they keep telling me i did... but nobody understands that i never meant it or it wasn't ME... it was someone else. Im sorry if im scattered but im pretty confused and i dont know what to do. I'm scared because of the way i am. its like theres a million different parts of me... in whole im pretty messed up because i do drugs sometimes im anorexic i cut and try to commit suicide... sometimes im someone nobody even knows and I don't know how to stop it... im sorry, I know im wasting your time... forget it.

hi, welcome to the forum.

i think that this site as a whole is very accepting.

feel free to PM me if you want to talk.

i am also frequently in the chat.

Hey Melinda!

I wanna welcome you to SF!

I hope you find some support here,, we will try our best you offer you that.

I can completely understand why your confused. It's understandable. Please know your not wasting our time at all!! we're hear to listening so please let us do that.

I hope your stay with us and i hope to see your post's around and maybe join us in chat :smile: We usually have a good laugh in there, people in there really cheer me up :smile: might help ya abit.

Take care of yourself

Vikki x

:welcome: to SF Melinda. Please know that you are not alone in what is going on. We are a very accepting group of individuals here and are truly supportive of what are going through. i hope you find comfort here. Take care. :hug:

R

Raven

I may be a little late but welcome, you will find a lot of nice helpfull and freindly people here.

~Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$255.00