1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xnikox, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xnikox

xnikox Member

My name is Nikola.Right now im asking my self why did i typed suicide forum in google?!Do i want help,advice?will it help me?many thoughts are in my head right now.Im to confused right now.Maybe because 2 hours ago i sat on my bike and drove over 200km\h between cars on public road, i survived as every time i try my luck.Im not affraid at all i colud killed somebody inocent...but at the moment i dont think about others a dont think about me.Right now im a drug dealer...im a ex muaythai champion wich choosed wrong side.im 26years old. i hate what i do,but i live in very poor country with parents.My father lost a job 5years ago,my mother lost a job 5months ago...i dont know where to start at all..

2. xnikox

xnikox Member

I tried to kill myself many times but every time i survive by some miracle...i got drunk sat on bike and hit concrete wall by the road.i hit it with 97km\h thats what the police sad,i survived somehow, i didnt break anything except bike,how i dont know,i have only few scars on face and body...After that i was thinking and thinking...i did it on purpose thats the biggest problem...HOW IT WILL END UP?

3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we are here to help you my friend

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Nikola I am sorry you are so sad we are here okay please know we understand hun but i do hope you can seperate yourself for this drug dealing you are doing It will only end up bad hugs

5. xnikox

xnikox Member

My girlfriend left me something about 8 months ago,because i cheated her,yes i know i was wrong,she is very nice girl,she is 87. she is master of buisnies psihology.I did everything to make up things right i am single and i just cant keep on with life i live in past time.After all we were together 7years.Now,i am moving limits, once a week i challange myself with game of death and life.I survived every time.i couldnt walk 2months after a crash 160km\h but nothing...i survived.than i hit a wall as i sad,and nothing again,i did many other crayze things,drinked poison end up in hospital with injuries of mouth,nearly died ...never realy beleived in god,but right now a start to wonder.Thats the reason why i am here right now,searching for somekind of help,smart advice.thank you so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.