Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Wilting flower, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilting flower

Wilting flower New Member

I just found this place. I am having very bad thoughts over a number of horrible things that have happened to me lately. I really don't want to be here anymore, and my so-called friends have let me down. I thought maybe if I joined this forum I could get some support rather than start buying guns and doing up last will and testament documents. :sad:
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi wilting flower adn welcome.. we are a peer support website.. meaning we are not professionals and can only offer some support but therefore a lot of the time we suggest you get some professional help with it all.. up to you if necessary to take that step.. take a look at the forums and see if some of them hit a cord in your being.. also the chatrooms usually have some people in them.. got any questions please let us know.. take care, Jim
  3. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome - this is a good place to find support. Like Jim said, we're not professionals, but we will listen and offer you support if we can. Sorry if it takes a while to get replies - if you're looking for more immediate support, you could always try the chat room.
  4. Wilting flower

Thanks Jim and Lone. I have an appointment with a counsellor on Monday. I just need to breathe til then.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Wilting flower, welcome to SF. I'm sorry that your friends have let you down, people let me down all the time so I know how that feels. That's good that you have an appointment on Monday--I hope it does help you feel better.
  6. Wilting flower

Hi Witty Sarcasm,

I love your signature line. It is so very true. I am a social worker and I spend my days (and nights) supporting people and trying to help everyone. But no one knows I'm dying inside, and those who do have turned on me in some weird 'blame the victim' thing. Anyway, thank you for the welcome
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.