hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by maggiehorse, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maggiehorse

maggiehorse New Member

hi all
    just joined today , i have bi polar and have attempted suicide twice before diagnosis 3 years ago when i spent 3 weeks in hosp after having a complete breakdown , i,ve been okish but am now facing something in my life that i just cant face , dont really know why i,m posting on here hope its ok to put this all on here

2. triedtoomanytimes

triedtoomanytimes Well-Known Member

Hello maggie
    I'm a newbie myself, I reckon you're ok putting whatever you feel on here, seems to be many of us in a similar boat. Would it help to talk about what's troubling you ?

3. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome. Of course it's okay to post that here. As far as I am aware, the only things that aren't allowed are encouraging suicide or discussing methods, etc. This is a pro life forum, meaning that the intention is to prevent people from committing suicide. I hope that you are able to find the help that you're looking for.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. We are glad to have you here. What you have shared is perfectly fine. If you wish to share further, feel free to do that as well. We are here to offer you support in whatever way we can. For now take care and I hope to see you around the forum. :hug

5. maggiehorse

maggiehorse New Member

thanks for the kind words , i,ve been in the chat room a couple of times , its nice to just chat to people who understand that someone can be so depressed they can hardly function , and not just tell them to buck up!

6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi maggie and welcome to you.. can say just about everything on here.. only exception is detailing methods of taking one's life and opening attacking other members.. rest is ok.. we have many other bipolar ppl on here in differing staates of being.. hopefully reading and meeting these ppl will help you some.... hope to hear from you some more.. tc, Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.