Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Alien Girl, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alien Girl

Alien Girl New Member

Hi :paperbag:
    I am in search of help. Yet again the glorious NHS has failed me. I am stuck in a loop between the personality disorder clinic, the mental health team and my gp. No one will actually help me.. so i am on a downward spiral searching for help. Now i have taken things into my own hands if the professionals won't help me i'll help myself.
    Anyhoo.... Just wanted to say hi
    Take Care
    :alien: Alien Girl :alien:

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello alien girl.. welcome.. lots of people on here with mental illnesses.. we are not professionals on here.. this is peer to peer website only.. we willl talk about this on here but please take care and remember we are not professsionals.. lots of friendly people on here.. take a look around all the forums and see if you can find a couple that seem to fit.. glad to have you with us now.. hope to hear some more from you.. later, Jim

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Alien Girl, sorry you haven't been able to find much help so far, but please don't give up hope. I hope that being here will be able to help you.

4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

welcome to the forums, Alien Girl

5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Yes, welcome AG - good to have you here with us. :) Psychs didn't have the answers for me, either honey..... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.