hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by tiny white bear, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i want to die.i do not want anything more than that.i need advice on how to kill themselves.yesterday i was cut by my hand.i am a coward and i managed to cut my veins.do not try to convince me to give up the suicide.i have 31 years and for me it is too late.to late for all my life.really suffer.i do not want to suffer.thank you! i dont speak english good and i use translator.for me,suicide is onley solution.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi you will not get advice on how to kill yourself hun this is a PRO LIFE site we will support you talk to you hun suicide is never ever a solution never hun

3. thank you a lot,total eclipse! but i am serious. i bealive not in other solutions. i really dont want to live. i want to die. i will looking than for other sites on internet. i dont have a gun. i will jump off a building.i will do something.i must.

4. what can i do?

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun you can go to hospital and get some help for you or call a crisis line who will help you too hun. Hang out here talk to people who have struggled yet fought back against the urge to harm themselves me being on of those people hun. Talk to us ok You hun are not alone now so reach out hun reach out and get the help you deserve

6. i think eutanasia would be ok for me.

7. i know,there is no help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.