hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by in heaven, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. in heaven

in heaven Well-Known Member

tired, heavy heart, stuck, worried, hopeless, either trouble sleeping or staying awake.
    not a people person but i like animals.

hope this place could help make it at least a little bit easier. just want to type how i really feel sometimes.

seems like the only thing I look forward to now is waiting for the items I win on ebay to arrive. I keep bidding on stuff, makes me go on, a week more, a day more, waiting for my items to arrive then at least I would feel happy that day with my new item. pretty ridiculous but it works for now to help me look forward to something and stay at least until my items arrive.

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to SF! This is a great place to share your feelings - lots of people who can relate and who will offer you support!

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello in heaven and warm welcome.. am a shopper for dvds and music and such i also really do not need. understand i think some of what the ebay stuff does for you.. looking, ordering and the exceitement and anticipation till it gets to me.. lot of my life is filled with this.. hope you are able to talk with us some here and get some comfort here.. later, Jim

4. in heaven

in heaven Well-Known Member

thanks for the warm welcome Acy and jimk

5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi in heaven and welcome to SF..... Love your name :) Do hope you like the site and can feel at home and know that we're all genuine on here and wanting to help each other. Sometimes it's far easier to help other people than to fix ourselves - ...... so what wisdom and suggestions we have might work for others and peer support can be better than - or add to - the help from the medical profession. Having something like your items to look forward to is great - anticipation of good times ahead :)

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun animals do seem to understand don t they Nice to have you here hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.