hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by swallowfall, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swallowfall

swallowfall Active Member

i'm new, obviously.
    i attempted suicide two nights ago and have still been feeling really suicidal and as such i have been seeking help since such time. i've had depression for about 2 years now, but i was only diagnosed with depression and anxiety and clinical low self-esteem at the start of this year.
    i live in australia. we're heading into summer, thank god. i'm pretty random and boring and all that. i also have a blog and i help out on another anonymous blog about assorted health issues, both mental and physical.
    anyway, i'll head off and have a look around now. also, if anyone knows how to make the chat room work, i would much appreciate it. it keeps saying my username is invalid or something...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun good to see you reaching out for help now pm an administrator ok they will help you get into chat hugs to you

3. swallowfall

swallowfall Active Member

how do i do that? i emailed the contact address down the bottom, they replied and said it should be fixed now my account is activated, but it's still showing the same message...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.