hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by iceblue, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceblue

iceblue Well-Known Member

Hi, i posted for the first time a very long time ago but have been away for so long that I thought I would start from the beginning again. I've tried to OD a number of times but have always got cold feet after taking them and have ended up going to hospital.

2. Moat

Moat Banned Member

G'day there. Normally I say welcome in threads such as these, but considering the site, g'day is well enough. Although I am not much happy to hear that you tried OD'ing, it is relieving (in a good way) to find that you ended up at the hospital instead!
    Hm... it could simply be me, but your username s very familiar, although I probably have just seen someone else use it somewhere, some other time.
    Feel free to drop me a line any time of the day or night (literally); always willing to sit a spell and hand out some dango's. ^^

3. iceblue

Thanks Leif, I appreciate your reply. After choosing this username, I did wonder if I should have chosen a more feminine one - I think I have used it once before on another forum in the past, but I can't remember where.

4. Moat

Moat Banned Member

IceBlue is a fine username. You certainly would not want a more feminine one... the simplest are always the best after all and really, what is in a name, quineg?

5. iceblue

Thanks Leif ... I must admit that I've never heard the word 'quineg' before!

6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome back ice blue... Glad you still among the living and with us.. Hope very much this continues.. Hope this place turns into a safe harbor for you.. TC, Jim

7. iceblue

Thank you for welcoming me Jim and helping me settle in.

8. Moat

Moat Banned Member

!
    I am an Aussie - spend enough time with me and you will expand your vocabulary exponentially! (at the very least, we Aussies are the comedians of the World)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.